Monday, December 17, 2007

week 9 #20

Youtube is not something new for me. I visit there often to watch music videos or funny gameshows. Recently I've been into this japanese food called okonomiyaki. I wanted to make one to eat. But I'm horrible at following recipe without actual on-hand demonstration. However, while googling for okonomiyaki, one of the links lead to youtube. I watched it and then I searched for more video on okonomiyaki on youtube. There were so many links that showed up, from videos of people teaching you how to make simple okonomiyaki to chefs in japan (customers videotaped them)making them. :D I was thrilled. And so I made my own.

One thing that recently bugged me was that youtube have been taking off lots of videos because of violations to their terms. I haven't read their terms yet so meh. But they should have checked those videos before hand and not wait until way later to do it. -.-;;

No comments: